Mensagens Recentes

Páginas: [1] 2 3 ... 10
WORKSHOP / Games Workshop Change of Heart?
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 12, 2017, 10:55:31 pm »
Hi,

With Games Workshop allowing on-line sales again and some small discounts, is it possible they will allow fan made content to again be posted here at BGG?

I know that it used to be here on the site before BGG was forced to purge it from the site, much to the anguish of those who had supported GW for years and had bought their products.

I think it would go along way in repairing their damaged reputation with their fan base in an increasingly competitve world of miniatures gaming and a wide variety of competing companies.

I look forward to the day I can buy my Games Workshop mini's online again and hope that I can see some of my fellow gamers fan content once again be posted here at BGG.

For More Details

FMCG Marketing Examples

WORKSHOP / Does Games Workshop have an official forum?
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 12, 2017, 10:53:57 pm »
Hi,

So, I recently got into playing Warhammer 40k rather than just reading the books and the codices and buying some miniatures and paiting a bit and I got to wondering.

Does Games Workshop have an official forum where one might ask rules questions?

I've taken a bit of look around their site and there doesn't seem to be one, but I ain't good a navigating websites.

For More Details

Manufacturing Process Marketing Examples
GAMES! / Retro Games Upgrade Unit - Would you want something like this?
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 12, 2017, 10:52:12 pm »
Hi,

I have an idea that I would like some feedback on. I am a retro games fan, and like many others, strive to get the best picture / quality of signal from my old retro games consoles.

It is a confusing and complicated business, up scaling of different signals is not particularly easy and often results in a confusing bundle of boxes, wires, research and resulting in a bit of a mess.

I am imagining a better way for retro consoles to be connected to our high-end displays and audio equipment. A way which means you as the gamer don’t need to play with cables, signals, converters, upscalers etc, and instead can have an object of beauty responsible for all of this complexity which will secure crisp, clean visuals from all retro games consoles to your TV and audio equipment.

For More Details

product ads marketing examples

GAMES! / Old Mini HP 110 netbook ideas for modding anybody?
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 12, 2017, 10:50:55 pm »
Hi,

HP Mini 110 it's a fantastically designed little thing, but even with Lubuntu on it, it runs soooo slow.

Worst hardware ever put in a laptop award imo.

I've been cruising these forums looking at wii and other retro portables and I figured if anybody had any ideas on WTF to do with it other than trash it, this would be the place to find those ideas. A raspberry Pi laptop pc?

For More Details

Marketing Solution Examples
WORKSHOP / New Necromunda - how many players out the box?
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 11, 2017, 10:31:14 pm »
Hi,

I just got an early Christmas present in the form of Necromunda, and I'm quite looking forward to playing it.

I'm quickly trying to figure out though, since the box says it's played by two or more people, how would that work? How could you divide a gang up to be played by two people?

That is, what would be the expected way to do this? I so far haven't been able to find a somewhat official answer to this, but I would love to play it with 4 or 5 people.

For More Details

Product Innovation Marketing Examples

WORKSHOP / So, why are Games Workshop products so expensive, anyway?
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 11, 2017, 10:28:42 pm »
Hi,

Everyone complains about the cost of various GW products (myself included).

I thought the new resin models would reduce the prices from their metal figures, but that hasn't been the case. Their new hardcover codex books are beyond expensive ($58 for a 175 page book).

My question is, why? In looking at the products of other companies, while still expensive, the cost of their stuff doesn't strike me as punishing like those of GW.

For More Details

Marketing Campaign Examples
GAMES! / What games are you looking forward to
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 11, 2017, 10:26:53 pm »
Hi,

Can't wait for State of decay 2, looks great on the one x, really enjoyed the first one. Days gone on the PS4 looks mint too. If anyone hasn't seen them, take a look. I've pre ordered both.

Also thinking of maybe the new cod. I hated it when it went all space age. Happy its going back to the basics of just shooting and lobbing grenades around.

The New Colossus, I absolutely loved The New Order but felt the Old Blood was going back to the past. I kind of like the sci-fi style The New Order had, it felt like playing The Man in the High Castle as a video game.

For More Details

Online Promotional Marketing Examples

GAMES! / Most Frustrating Games
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 11, 2017, 10:26:20 pm »
Hi,

I know people say Dark Souls is one of the hardest games ever.  But my rage mode dates back much much further than Dark Souls. 

It is a little Series called Megaman.  Falling into gaps, you die, hitting spikes...you die...hitting fire...flames, well you get the point.  Before it came to modern console with the ability to save..you have all of 3 lives to get past 1 level. 

And its not always just enemies you have to worry about, its time consuming frustration of just 1 part you can't seem to get past...here was my latest "Rage Mode" activate" from The Heatman level of Megaman 2.

For More Details

Business Solution Marketing Examples

WORKSHOP / Apple iPhone Games
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 10, 2017, 10:36:30 pm »
Hi,

Categories on this blog range from 3D games to the newest.

Along with the usual reviews and such, they also provide tidbits such as tips for gaming on the go and game development.

They also have other recommendations for the iPhone such as cases, skins, and other gadgets.

For More Details

Technology Marketing Examples

WORKSHOP / Finger Gaming
« Última Mensagem: por JoeClark Online Dezembro 10, 2017, 10:35:50 pm »
Hi,

Gaming on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are the focus of this blog.

Regular entries are on everything from video games in battles to word games.

Forum discussions often give helpful hints on what to play and how to play it.

There are also several other blogs on gaming to choose from here.

For More Details

B2B Marketing Examples
Páginas: [1] 2 3 ... 10